Dear Mom, Today is exciting because my companion has to go to the doctor so we get to go in a car and leave campus for an hour! haha! It'll be so weird to see the outside world for a little bit 'cause it's been the confines of the MTC for what feels like FOREVER!! I don't know what's going on in the real world at all! Which is weird cause I don't even care - haha! But ya, it will be exciting!
The MTC is awesome. There's an elder here that totally reminds me of Khaled! Every time he bears testimony he speaks so powerfully and he really inspires me to try harder (and no, I am not in love with him!) but Khaled is going to destroy this place (in a good way!). He is already so far ahead of everyone here that if he just keeps it up he will be the best missionary ever! So I'll try and set the bar high but I'm pretty sure he'll knock my record out of the park! I feel like I still have so much to learn! But it's going really good!! Like really good! Dad mentioned in his letter that he didn't want to make me home sick by writing and I'm not homesick at all nor do I think anything you guys say or do will make me home sick. I miss everyone, but I don't have a desire to be home because I know that's not where I'm supposed to be right now. I am happy serving the Lord and every letter I receive doesn't make me sad or homesick. It makes me happy and want to work harder because I love hearing from you all! Anyway, I love you and miss you! Love Tay
No comments:
Post a Comment